September 19, 2011

Breitbart Keeps It Real - Transcription of Breitbart's "Bring it On" Statement

by CarterFliptMe

I don't take this statement, or speech if you will, by Andrew Breitbart lightly. I think he was being quite profound, and cutting right to the bone of what many Conservatives and even mildly interested Americans have been thinking this year.   I transcribed his statement because I think it gives a person time to really digest what Breitbart is saying.

Breitbart, in his own words:
I must say, in my non-strategic.. because I'm under attack all the time, if you see it on Twitter, they taunt (unclear) and call me gay, I mean it's just, like they're vicious, there are death threats and everything.. and so there are times, where I'm not thinking as clearly as I should. And in those unclear moments I always think to myself, "Fire the first shot. Bring it on." Because I know who's on our side.  And they know that.  They can only win a rhetorical and a propaganda war.  They cannot win.  We outnumber them, in this country, and we have the guns.  So.. they..  [laughter]

I'm not kidding.


They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line.  Because they know what they're dealing with.  And I have people who come up to me, in the military, major named people in the military, who grab me, and they go, "Thank you for what you're doing, we got your back."  And so.. ah.. [cheering] [applause]  And so they understand that.  These are the unspoken things we know, they know.  They know who's on their side.  They've got Janeane Gerafalo... we are freaked out by that. [laughter]

We accept that when push comes to shove, they know who's on our side.  They are the bullies on the playground, and they are starting to realize, "What if we [conservatives] were to fight back?  What if we were to slap back?"  You know these union thugs, these public sector union thugs, I'm just waiting.. bring it on.

I'm sick of it. I'm sick of this Trumka guy, I'm sick of this John Sweeney guy, I'm sick of the SEIU, I'm sick of them going to people's homes.. executive's homes.. and showing up, and the media not thinking it.. you don't think there's a problem with that?   Katie Couric.   What if we went to Katie Couric's house?   What if the Tea Party showed up at Katie Couric's house?  And scared the living crap out of her teenage kids?  And that's what they [union people] do, because they know the main stream media won't cover it.

And so.. there's just a part of me that wants them to walk over that line.

0 comments:

Post a Comment